Match Application Process
1. View the Program List to determine the programs that interest you (available later this year through SF Match).
2. Register and apply for the Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Match on the SF Match website
3. Complete the centralized application, which includes the following components:
CAS Application Form (including a personal statement)
USMLE Step 1/COMLEX 1 or equivalent
"Letter of Good Standing" (i.e., Status Report Form)
from your residency director
Three letters of reference
4. Select your Distribution List (the programs you want to receive your application).*
5. Review the Code of Conduct (page 1 for Programs; page 2 for Applicants)
6. Plan your interview trips using the online Interview Calendar.
* The SF Match registration fee is $100. Additional fees will be charged based on the number of programs selected for distribution of your application. Applications sent directly to fellowship programs will not be accepted.