The orthopaedic surgeons of the AOFAS have a special interest in foot and ankle clinical care, education and research.
Join the AOFAS and contribute to its development and benefit from its stellar programs and resources.
New members are welcome in the AOFAS — from those already board-certified in orthopaedics to those in residency and fellowship programs. For the benefit of members and their patients, this Society is dedicated to:
- Education — advancing the quality, availability and utilization of resources for member education in the foot and ankle through exemplary courses and scientific programs
- Research — advancing the quality and relevance of basic science research and clinical research in foot and ankle patient care
- Excellence — promoting the highest quality care for patients with foot and ankle problems
- Innovation — advancing innovations that improve quality of foot and ankle patient care
- Membership — promoting a vibrant and growing society that serves its membership
Please take this opportunity to explore this site including the outstanding course offerings (open to members and non-members), educational resources, the Outreach & Education Fund and the important projects it supports, as well as how to become a member of the AOFAS.
For more information please contact the AOFAS at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 800-235-4855 or 847-698-4654.