Expand your orthopaedic foot and ankle training!
Gain essential knowledge of orthopaedic foot and ankle surgery
in preparation for Board and OITE* exams
ONLINE LEARNING SUPPORT
Videos of the AOFAS Resident Review Course are
available via online annual subscription. Designed for orthopaedic residents and program directors, the lectures cover topics ranging from PTTD and cavus foot to ankle arthritis, Lisfranc injuries and orthobiologics.
Subscribers will have access to all 17 lectures for one year from the date of purchase. Lecture topics include:
1. Amputations and Prosthetics
2. Ankle Arthritis
3. Cavus Foot: Subtle and Not-so-Subtle
4. Diabetic Foot: Infection and Charcot
5. Drop Foot
6. Fifth Metatarsal Fractures
7. Hallux Valgus and Bunionette
8. Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoids
9. Hammertoes and Metatarsalgia
10. Ligamentous Unstable Ankle: Medial, Lateral
11. Lisfranc and Midfoot Injuries
13. Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus
14. Peroneal Tendinopathy
15. Pilon Fractures
17. Talus Fractures and AVN
Click on one of the links at the right to purchase a one-year subscription to the online recording of the Resident Review Course.
Designed to help orthopaedic residents prepare for OITE™ and Board exams.
OITE is a registered trademark of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons®
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 847-698-4654