Registration closes Sunday, October 5
Next Live Broadcast:
TUESDAY: OCTOBER 7, 2014
8:00 - 9:30 pm (Central Time)
FOOT AND ANKLE REVIEW
Add to your exam prep resources ...
Scott J. Ellis, MD, Moderator
Jamal Ahmad, MD
J.P. Elton, MD
J. Turner Vosseller, MD
This interactive webinar is designed to provide a comprehensive opportunity to review all foot and ankle conditions and problems and to aid in the preparation of orthopaedic examinations.
Program goals are to facilitate higher levels of physician competencies, improve health care delivery and subsequent outcomes of patient care, promote the highest level of patient safety, and further advance the specialty of orthopaedic surgery of the foot and ankle.
Upon completion of this program, the participant should be able to:
• Review the treatment options of deformities of the foot and ankle;
• Review the treatment options of trauma of the foot and ankle;
• Review the diagnosis and treatment options of sports injuries of the foot
• Review reconstructive options of problems of the foot and ankle; and
• Gain a greater understanding of essential knowledge of foot and ankle
1.5 credits for the live webinar provided upon completion and submission of online evaluation following full viewing.